COVID-19 Office information
We sincerely hope you and your family continue to stay well and safe during this challenging time.
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our highest priority.
In addition to the universal precautions we always take, we will be implementing these extra measures for your protection. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to the following guidelines when attending your appointment:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or if anyone in the family has been in contact with someone known or suspected to have COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and call to check-in. We will then ask you to enter the building lobby and approach the office entrance. Please wait for your name to be called to enter the office.
- All patients and guardians are required to wear a mask.
- We are requesting that only the patient enter our office. If you need to accompany the patient into the office, only one parent/guardian can accompany the patient. We are doing all we can to limit exposure and following social distancing guidelines
- The toothbrush station is closed. Please have the patient brush his/her teeth before their appointment.
- Temperature checks and COIVID screening will be done upon arrival. Please use the hand sanitizer and put on a new pair of gloves that are provided for you. When exiting please discard these gloves and use hand sanitizer again.
- All patients are asked to rinse with an anti-microbial pre-rinse. This reduces the aerosolized microbes, thus reducing risk of aerosolized transmission in the office.